There will be times when people no longer wish to receive your communications. This calls for an unsubscribe process.
We recommend the following steps:
- Create a Form in infoodle that people will be directed to. Using the forms feature in infoodle - create a form which looks something like the following:
- In the form settings, make sure the form is active, and you notify someone (or a group) in your organisation when the form has been completed. These will be the people who will action the request.
- Save the form, and on the publish tab - copy the link.
- Use the link in your emails. Somewhere in the email content you are sending out - you need to include a link back to the unsubscribe form you have just created. To learn about inserting a link in your email click here.
- You will receive an email alerting you when someone has unsubscribed. This gives you the option to follow up if necessary.
- Manually ensure that the person is unsubscribed from the specific mailings or the community as a whole. To remove someone from a mailing list click here.