Removing a person from a mailing list
If someone has filled in an unsubscribe form or requested that they wish to stop receiving emails from your organisation there are a couple of ways to make sure that the person is removed from future mailouts.
De-activate their email address
This is best if they don't want to receive any communication from you.
- Go to the person's profile page
- Click the edit button. Here's more info on editing a person.
- To de-activate an email address untick the box next to where it says 'Active?'
- Remember to click Save.
Infoodle will only send an email or text message if the address or phone number is active.
This is displayed by a line below. No line below means it is de-activated.
- Go to the Group page the person is in.
- Click on 'Edit' next to their name.
- Click the Remove button to completely delete them from this group or alternatively under 'Permission' change them to a Past Member.
- Click Save.
Note: If the mailing list is generated in the reports area by a certain criteria then you may need to edit the critieria field to make sure the person is excluded.