Event Statistics allows you to graphically display the attendance of your various events. Infoodle gathers data for analysis in 3 ways depending on the modules you have available.
- You can enter statistics via the planning icon under the Statistics tab.
- If you use the attendance feature in the groups page, then the total attendance registered for the event will be used here.
- If you use the check in module to allow people to register for an event, the data for this will be used here.
Here's how to create a graph:
- Click Events on the Navigation bar/menu.
- Click the Statistics button.
- Using the date fields, enter the period you are wanting to report on.
- Enter the name of the event.
- Click on Load Events.
- Infoodle will retrieve the data you asked for and on the left of the screen list any matching events. Click on the one you want and a graph will be displayed.
Don't we just love statistics!
Note: You can change the type of graph shown and show or hide a data type, or click on another event to see a graph for that event. You can also export this data to an excel spreadsheet or .csv file.