When a batch has been closed, it is locked from further editing. Therefore to edit a batch you will first need to open the batch.
- Click Finance on the Navigation menu.
- On the Transaction Processing screen, click Transactions and then Batches.
- This will pop-up a screen which enables you to enter some detail to help you find the batch you are looking for.
- Enter the name or the dates and click SEARCH or select one from the list below.
- Select Re-open from the list of functions from the list to the right of the relevant batch.
- Click Reopen after reading the message.
- Refresh your page.
- Select the batch and make the necessary changes.
- To close a batch follow the same steps to find it as above but select the Close function instead of reopen.