Editing a Form
Perhaps you forgot to put in some really important information when you were building your form. No worries, whenever you see the pencil icon in Infoodle it means you can make changes!
To Edit a form:
- Select Forms from the Navigation Menu.
- Find the form you want to edit from the list of forms displayed and click on the Pencil icon.
- Once in the Build Form page, click the pencil icon on the row of the field that you want to edit.
- You can either change the wording or delete the field and drag and drop another into its place.
- When you have finished editing your form remember to Save.
What do the other icons mean?
- The number or responses that have been returned
- Hover over the box and it shows more detail on the responses received
- Red envelope - indicates that there are errors linked to forms. To view the errors, click on the envelope.
- Link - takes you to a live Form
- Pencil - click to edit
- Copy - click to make a copy of this Form
- Entries - a list of all the responses received
Note: If you are in a cluster, you can only edit forms that relate to your cluster groups and that you are an administrator of.