Reporting a Form
So, you've created a Form in infoodle and you want to view or get a print out of all the entries you've received with their corresponding data. Infoodle has a simple way to get this done! Let me show you how:
- Click on Forms in the Navigation bar/menu.
- Search or scroll down to the form you are interested in. If any entries have been received it will have the entries icon beside it.
- Click on this icon.
- This will bring up a list of all the form entries starting with the most recent first.
- Click on the Export button (top right of screen).
- Choose whether you want to export as an Excel spreadsheet or .CSV format and click Export again.
- View or Print your data!
Note: You can choose which form entries to Export by selecting options from the Show dropdown list i.e. 'To be approved', 'Approved', 'Not yet paid', or 'Paid'.