Groups are the corner stone of infoodle, helping to keep people organised. Groups are useful for a number of different purposes:
- Contact people in bulk
- Marking attendance to an event
- Recording volunteer hours
- Rostering people
- Exporting list of the people in a group
- Creating logins for people in a group
- Changing permissions for people in a group
Once you have created a group infoodle allows you to subdivide groups into smaller groups as well, called Subgroups. There are many possibilities when managing and creating groups!
Click on one of the links below to find out more.