The account page enables you to make various changes to your personal profile settings. Just click on your profile icon in the top right hand corner and click Account in the dropdown list.
Here's a list of some of the things you can do with your account:
- Change login details -You can change your login name and password - more information here.
- 2 Factor Authentication - This provides an increased level of protection on your account, requiring a code to be entered which is obtained via a phone app - more information here.
- Login using facebook - By connecting your account to facebook you can click the 'facebook' link on the login page to more quickly login.
- Text settings - Here you can see your available text budget and if you have access to the text feature.
- Skype - Whether you want additional links next to a phone number with a link to call via skype.
- API Credentials - If you wish to use the API, you will need an access token. This area allows you to create one and refresh it if required.
Note: From your profile icon dropdown list you can also access your profile page, API Tester and also Logout of infoodle.