It's easy to create a meeting or appointment with someone in infoodle.
To do this:
- Go to the person's profile page you want to meet with and click the cog alongside their name.
- Click Appointment.
- Add the information relating to your appointment. Note: If there is already a list of appointments there, click the Add button to create a new appointment.
- Enter the Purpose i.e.the title of this meeting or appointment. It is used on the reminder messages too.
- Enter the Location where you will meet.
- Enter the Time of the meeting.
- If you want a group of other people to be able to see this appointment then add their group name in the 'Visible to a Group' box. You need to be a full member or administrator to be able to see it.
- Add any Additional information: This is included in the body of the appointment reminder. It is a free text message. If you have entered this information previously, click 'Recent' to show a list of the 10 unique most recent items which you can click to replace the text.
- Add any Calendar reminder features.
- Click Save.
You've made your first appointment!
Note: You can edit and delete appointments that you have created but only view appointments people have created with you or if you are in a group who can see it. If you have the events package you can find appointments using the event search.