How do I find people who have made a donation over a certain amount?
You may wish to search for all the people who have given a single donation of over a certain amount in a single transaction (regardless of any other donations they have made) so that you can either manage or contact them easily. Let's see how to do this:
- Create a group that you want to add all these people to. (Click here for steps on how to create a group).
- Now to create the report, click Reports.
- Select People as the Report areas.
- Click Add finance criteria.
- Select the criteria Transaction (Finance amount) value.
- Choose the amount options e.g. Set the amount to greater than and enter the amount $1000.
- Click on the Select fields tab and select the fields you wish to view about the people.
- Click on the Generate results tab.
- Click Show to see the results on the screen.
- Click Choose group to add the results to an existing group.
- Select the group that you created and click Save.