Here are some steps to follow when creating a roster (Please click on the individual links below for more detailed instructions and screenshots):
- Create or Add a roster.
- Link the roster to an event (or create a new event if one does not exist whilst still in the add roster screen). You can either create the event first or create the event while you are adding a new roster.
- Add positions to the roster.
- Add people to the positions.
- Add notes to the people, groups and or events if necessary.
- Setup group settings e.g. the email / text reminders, plan/live mode etc.
- Setup the email template and email the roster as an attachment to all rostered people. Make sure the confirm/reject link personalisation is in the body of the email template if you want them to respond this way.
- Mark the availability of rostered people. If rostered people have confirmed or rejected their availability by clicking on the link in the email then it will automatically update infoodle.
Click here to download and print the Rosters Training Manual.