Adding a Person
Infoodle is all about managing people within your organisation! Here's how to add a Person into your Infoodle system.
- On the Dashboard, click the + menu on the header bar (top right). Click Add Person or Household (or Add Person or Organisation).
- You can choose to identify this contact as a person or an organisation contact. If you are entering an organisation then tick This is an organisation - the contact is unknown box. No firstname and lastname will be required to be entered. NOTE: You can convert the organisation to a person contact or the person to an organisation at a later stage.
- Fill out the form with the person or organisation's details. There are many infoodle fields that you can utilise but you can add a custom field or hide one if you need to. Click here for more information
- You are able to create suggested formats for when users add phone numbers so they are standardised. For more information go to Text and Phone settings on how to set the formats up.
- You can either add the new person to a group or add them at a later stage. See Groups in the help for more information.
- You can also add a followup action while adding the new person or add it at a later stage. See To Do / Task for more information.
- To add more than one person, click the Add Another Person at Same Address button.
- Click the Next > (Address) button at the bottom of the form to add an address before you can save the addition of the new person.
- You have the option to leave the address fields blank if the address is unknown. Tick the Address unknown? box to leave te address blank. You can come back later to add the address when you have it. Click here to see more about Addresses.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the Address to save the person/people/organisation you have added.
Does this person need to log in? Click here to find out how to create a login and send them a password.
Note: See Private and Visible Settings for information about privacy.
Video: Check out the short video explanation of this topic here.