Managing Group Fields
Infoodle is a customisable system and wherever possible you can choose what is displayed on a page.
On the group page you can select what information is displayed.
- Go to Administration then Group Types.
- From your list of group types, select the group type you require by clicking on Edit . Click here for more information on Group Types.
- Click on the Available tick box next to the fields that you would like to be made available for viewing.
- Click on the Visible in list box next to the fields that you would like to be made visible.
- Click Save.
- You can drag and reorder the items in the list.
- Click on the Visible Skills button to select which skills in the list you want visible.
- Simply tick which skills you want to make available to choose from and click Save.
Note: When you make this feature available it can be seen in 2 different screens, on the group membership page and in the individuals group edit screen. If you make it available but not visible you can only see the fields from the individuals group edit screen.
Note: Click here to see how to add items to the list of Team skills
Note: Click here to see how to add Group Custom Fields.