If you would like to keep track of attendance this can be done manually via Groups. It's quite easy and you don't need to have the Events package.
- Use the checkin system. A separate system which integrates with infoodle or
- Set up manual attendance tracking
This describes using the manual attendance tracking method.
- You will need to create a group you want to mark attendance on. Click here to see how to create a group.
- Go to the group page and click on the Attendance Button.
- Click on Add and enter the date and other details of the event, including any volunteer hours and tasks. If a person attends then their volunteer hours and tasks will appear on reports relating to them and volunteer hours. Remember to Save.
- Click on the Pencil icon. Now you can select who is in attendance. You can even add extra visitors.
Infoodle displays up to 5 event attendance records at a time. Click on More to view others.
Once you have manually entered all your Group Attendance you can generate an Attendance Report!