There is a new menu item to take you to the payment methods screen. To view it click Finance and then Payment methods.
From here you are able to:
- Review Errors - infoodle allows you to review the errors and gives you a few options depending on the error.
- View Form usage - show all payments that have been processed through a form which use this method of payment.
- For ezidebit - if you have an ezidebit account then you can see the following about the transactions processed through your ezidebit accounts (click on the links below for more information):
- Form usage - show all payments that have been processed through a form which use this method of payment,
- Statement - information pulled from ezidebit about the status of payments, settlement date in particular, etc
- New payments - any new payments that have been requested to ezidebit e.g. on a recurring payment, showing success/fails, etc
- Payers - This emulates the payer screen in the ezidebit control panel. You can see and search the available payers, and clicking on one shows their details and the state of any payments that have been made - with links through to the relevant infoodle forms.
To configure a new payment method then click on Configure. (Click here for more information).
For more information on processing of online payments then click here.